|By Clyde Lewis
Ground Zero compiles some of the spookiest and eeriest facts for you to read and enjoy for Halloween or any time!
· Twenty Years ago, Dr. Robert White, a Professor of Neurosurgery at the Case University in Cleveland, Ohio, successfully transplanted the head of one monkey on to the body of another. The monkey could see and his eyes followed you around the room. He could eat, and if you were to put your finger in his mouth, he would have bitten it off. Unfortunately, the monkey could not move and was paralyzed from the neck down.
· Imagine having your head chopped off. Science is now saying that if you are ever decapitated, chances are that there may be an interval where your head will be able to see itself detached from your body. Cockroaches can live several weeks after their heads are detached from their bodies!
· "In Space No One can hear you scream" was the advertising slogan in "Alien" the motion Picture. When you are in outer space you can't cry either. Due to no gravity, tears will not fall out of your eyes.
· Zoroastrians used to skin the bodies of their dead. They would be placed in towers for birds to pick at. While you are dusting, realize that Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin! You inhale a lot of this dust!
· When you gaze into the sky on a moonlit night, realize that The sky is shrinking and has been doing so for the past 40 years. Scientists are saying that about five miles of sky have been lost since 1958, and that figure may double over the next century.
· Lethal Factor, a protien found in Anthrax destroys your cells and causes rapid death. If any country decided to use Anthrax in Biological warfare, the death would be horrifying. Your cells would literally be cut off. Proteins would cause inflammation and the destruction of immune system cells called macrophages, causing rapid shock and death.
· Most embalming techniques can keep a dead body intact for several years underground. If there are any bacteria, that get into a damaged coffin, and the body is not embalmed it will literally turn to soup , during the decomposition process.
· Next time you pop a pill for a headache or anything else, remember that many people die from drug interactions, or drug mixing. Prescription and over-the-counter medicines kill more than 100,000 Americans and seriously injure an additional 2.1 million each year.
· Next time you eat meat consider this horrific thought. Some cattle ranchers are now using alternative feeds because they are much cheaper than hay and grain. Some of the ingredients are unthinkable and very unsanitary. One of the ingredients in the feed is ichicken manure, which often contains campylobacteria and salmonella bacteria that can make a person ill. Intestinal parasites, veterinary drug residues and heavy toxic metals such as arsenic, lead, cadmium and mercury are also present in the waste. Before they were banned , slaughterhouse scraps of bone, blood and scraps of flesh were used in the feed as well. Would you believe I still eat meat?
· In some Middle Eastern countries people drink their own Urine.
· Call it paranoia, call it insanity, but there are some people who claim that in every appliance that has a computer or memory in it there is something in the circuit board known as a smart chip. This chip, a bout the size of a pinhead is placed in the computer to monitor human responses to appliance malfunction. The chip will intentionally cause a computer to make a mistake, and will monitor your reaction. Then when the computer is sent back to the factory for repairs. The Chip is taken out and analyzed by the manufacturer so they can make a better appliance in the future.
· In a alleged top Secret government Document known as the Kryll report, it was revealed that the true purpose of the "alien greys" are to use humans as digestives. It has been written in the report that not only have cows and horses been mutilated by the these beings, so have humans. It is also believed that some aliens spread a paste of human blood and flesh on their bodies in order to receive nourishment. According to researchers, this would explain why the Gods would constantly expect a flesh and blood sacrifice.
· When you eat Sushi, you run the risk getting worms. Doctors removing a young man's appendix were surprised when the real cause of his pain was a two-inch long red worm that he had eaten with his homemade sushi.
· When Bats leave a cave, they always fly to the left.
· Adolf Hitler's favorite film was Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Five women who knew him intimately committed suicide. After two days of marriage to Eva Braun, they both entered a suicide pact.
· Uganda's Idi Amin would keep the heads of several of those who opposed him in a refrigerator. There were also rumors of other things in his icebox, livers, noses, genitals, and eyes. It was also rumored he may have been a cannibal.
· Sometimes humans are born with tails. These tails are removed by doctors and no one knows the difference.
· Some of the words that have creeped into Latin renderings of the Vatican suggest that the Pope may be ready to let people know about "res inexplicata volans." Translated:
Unexplained flying objects.
· An American Indian was indicted in Texas for the attempted theft of a pack of Cigarettes. His name was Stanley Joseph Still smoking.
· There are some places on Earth where gravity tends to pull things uphill. There are places in Scotland, New Brunswick Canada, and Salt Lake City Utah, where you appear to be going down hill. But if you put your car in Neutral, your car will roll backward at speeds of up to 15 to 20 miles per hour.
· On Friday, September 25, 1998 two full-page ads containing the words "The Truth" appeared in The Wall Street Journal and USA Today. "The Truth" was written in several different languages. Many people are wondering just who or what Kairos is. Whoever Kairos is, they seem to be wealthy. The ads cost a whopping $218,461. Whatever the truth is, it will be revealed on the webpage.
· A strange thirty ton object which washed up on British beach was never Identified or reported missing. The object represented a threaded coil something that big you wouldn't lose or forget.
· In an area of Wyoming where Shoshone and Crow Indians once told legends of tiny people from the sky a bizarre mummy of a little being was found. It was only 14 inches tall.
· Sharon Tate saw a hooded figure in her bedroom one night, The figure had a rope around it's neck. There was blood gushing out of it's throat. Two Years later Sharon moved out of the house and married Roman Polanski, who had just made the demonic movie Rosemary's Baby. Polanski was out of the country when Tate was murdered in a ritual slaughter by followers of Charles Manson. Manson claimed that he had heard messages in the Beatles Album Helter Skelter, which told him to persuade his followers to kill. John Lennon, of the Beatles was killed 11 years later outside the Dakota Building in New York. Ironically where Rosemary's baby was conceived.
· A sleeping cat exploded at a London old folks home in 1986. Fireman could not find a cause.
· Rocks that are in the middle of the Death Valley desert apparently move on their own. Although never witnessed in motion, geologists have marked their positions. Some rocks weigh up to 600 pounds, and leave tracks in gyrations and right angle turns. There is no explanation as to why.
Copyright 1998-2007 Ground Zero Media, Clyde Lewis, and John Hart. All Rights Reserved.